- Players are randomly assigned jersey numbers and teams for what is considered a “blind tryout”.
- Each team will be assigned a coach for the whole tryout to ensure players rotate thru games in an orderly fashion and to provide quality feedback on players attitude and effort.
- Each evaluator will be provided an evaluation sheet that consists of tryout numbers and position. This considered a “blind tryout”.
- After the first tryout, all evaluators and coaches will meet and discuss the players performance by position.
- Half way thru the 2nd tryout most players will be let go and the final group will be put thru a combination of skills work and a final scrimmage.
- The final team will be selected after a coaches meeting following the final scrimmage.
- There will be no 2nd team selected, or other offerings for those who did not make the team.
Tryout Dates: Multi State Sub Regional Tryouts in this Region:
5/18 South Florida, St Thomas Aquinas HS, 6:30 to 9:00pm
5/19 Orlando, Lake Howell HS, 6:30 to 9:00pm
5/20 Jacksonville, The Episcopal School, 6:30p to 9:00p
5/21 Tallahassee, Gulf Breeze HS, 6-9:30pm
5/19 Franklin Gateway Field Complex, Marietta 6:00p to 9:00p
FINAL TRYOUT FROM ALL AREAS
May 30th 9:00am to 4pm
Franklin Gateway Field Complex, Marietta Georgia.
Director: Thunder LB3