Covid 19 Information
Updated September 23, 2020
REMINDER: The National ALL-STAR GAMES is a voluntary event. If you have any serious concerns about
the risks of your son participating in the event, please stay home.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE SECTION: Important Tournament Information & Policies: Coaches, Athletes, Spectators, and Staff.
• All participants, parents and staff must adhere to the six- foot physical distancing while at the
• All Athletes, coaches, parents and staff must conduct daily symptoms assessments (self-
evaluation). Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home.
• No team water coolers or shared drink stations. Teams and players must bring their own
designated equipment. Must bring own water in a portable container.
• Athletes are strongly recommended to travel to facilities alone or with a member of their
immediate household. We ask for 1 parent or guardian per athlete at our event. There are
certain segments of the population that according to the CDC, have increased risk of being
infected by the COVID-19 virus. Individuals who are 65 years of age or older, those with heart,
lung, and kidney or liver complications and those with diabetes any other pre-existing health
conditions are encouraged not to be in attendance.
• Event headquarters, staff tent and other staff areas will be open to staff only. All participants
and attendees must stay outside of that staff tents or other designated areas.
• No tailgating of any kind will be allowed.
• Team Tents: To promote safe social distancing, Lax Nationals LLC strongly discourages team
tents throughout the tournament weekend. There is to be NO communal food for teams.
• Athletes are encouraged to pack their own food as on-site vending may be limited.
• Face coverings are recommended for any spectators, athletes, and coaches when not playing.
• All participants, spectators and event staff should clean hands after using spot o pots.
• Bring your own hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes. Hand washing or hand sanitizing, in the
absence of soap and water, are strongly recommended for athletes during event.
• Whenever possible, equipment and personal items should have proper separation and should
not be shared. If equipment must be shared, proper sanitation should be administered between
• "NO touch" rule: players should refrain from high fives, handshake lines and other physical
contact with teammates, opposing players, coaches, officials, and fans.
• Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field.
Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
• No spitting or eating seeds, gums, or other similar products.
• No spectators should enter player areas on the field of play or bench areas.
• Spectators must keep 6 ft or more distance from the field of play.
• PLEASE OBSERVE ALL NO PARKING SIGNS AND ONLY PARK IN DESIGNATED PARKING SPOTS.
VEHICLES THAT DO NOT PARK PROPERLY WILL BE TOWED. Lacrosse balls do travel long
distances on errant shots. PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR FLYING BALLS AT ALL TIMES.
• When leaving the venue individuals should not congregate in common areas or parking lots
following the event. No tailgating of any kind. Individuals should not exchange items of any kind.
If a Player, Parent or staff member doesn’t feel well please do not come to the site. Stay home or in
hotel. If you become ill at event please notify your coaching staff and email@example.com right
away and leave site immediately.
Please download the Tourney Machine App and allow texting for this event. Tourney Machine will be
the first line of communication for the event.
Thank you for attending the inaugural National All-Star Games